Mario Proulx was admitted to the Bar in 1974, and has practiced over the years in various areas of civil and commercial litigation, and in business law.
While Mr. Proulx’s practice is now focused primarily on the construction and real estate sectors, he continues to serve a vast number of clients who appreciate his expertise in the many facets of business affairs.
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (1972)
Place of Birth
- Cain Lamarre Casgrain Wells (Montreal) (2010 to present)
- Bélanger Sauvé (Montreal) (2002 to 2009)
- Gagnon Proulx Brunet (Montreal) (1999 to 2001)
- De Grandpré Godin (Montreal) (1993 to 1999)
- Mario Proulx Avocat (Montreal) (1985 to 1993)
- Tessier Corbeil Gilbert (Montreal) (1981 to 1985)
- Tessier Corbeil et associés (Montreal) (1973 to 1981)
Lecturing, Conferences, Publications
Associations, Committees, Boards
- Various lectures and training sessions on construction law
- Governor, Fondation du Barreau du Québec